Friday, October 31, 2008

About Joseph "Joe" Eastman


Hello West Houston! My name is Joseph “Joe” Eastman and I wanted to introduce myself to you as the premier studio photographer on Westheimer for boudoir, holiday, modeling, glamour shots and pageantry photography. After being in Katy Texas for quite a while, I’m now ‘closer-in’ and on Westheimer just before Highway 6. For more information, or to check out our specials, visit us on the Internet at http://www.eastmanphotography.net/.

As a welcome to all my new friends looking for a West Houston photo shoot I’m offering an introduction offer - $15 in 15. That’s right, make an appointment with me, grab your favorite outfit and come on in for a great photo shoot and walk out 15 minutes later with a professional 8X10 printed image. Be creative and have fun as I look forward to meeting you!

Call me at 281-497-8090 or send me an email at mailto:peltiereastman@gmail.com

No comments: